Have you noticed how life is trying to find it’s energy back? Everyone seems to be getting antsy with summer on the horizon and the chance to wander about is more of a reality than 2020 dictated.
Are you ready?
I don’t know about you, but I was ready yesterday. The daily routine has been great, and I am someone who loves order and organization, so it works. But it is time. Be honest, hasn’t life been a bit too comfortable tucked into home? Isn’t the daily routine beginning to feel a bit like a trap? It is time to go outside, and maybe even outsize our box.
So how will you add some pizzaz into your life…this time?
Soul searching is a great place to start. Do you remember the gut-wrenching laugher of yesterday or the last time something dazzled you because it was new? Maybe it is time to honor all the promises you made to yourself when all this ended.
Yes it is time.
How to Add Pizzazz Back to Life:
- Just Go: Break your routine. I will never give up my morning coffee. I don’t think anyone would want me to do that. Instead change up the morning. Drive to a nearby park, or trail for a morning or evening walk. Better yet, don’t waste time on the weekends. Go for a drive to a place you keep promising… one of these days.
2. Hang with the Right People: Have you every heard the quote, always stand next to the smartest one in the room, because you will learn from them? Enjoying like-minded people is similar. Those who enjoy the same sense of adventure you do will make your life better, more adventurous.
3. Just Breathe. Be reminded, this exact moment is the only one you know you have for sure. Use it wisely. Go somewhere that takes you away mentally. For everyone it is different. For me it is often where I am standing at the moment.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is THANK YOU. It will be enough. – Eckhart
4. Get Your Hands Dirty: Don’t like to garden? Get a cactus. They don’t like to be touched and they still flower. Anything that grows is always more beautiful to look at then anything built.
Flowers don’t need permission to bloom. They just open up, turn toward the light and become beautiful. – Carrey
5. Talk to the Wildlife: They will make you laugh. And sometimes they will ‘seal’ your heart.
5. Play with Children: To them the little things are always the big thing. Always.
If I had influence with the good fairy, I would ask that her gift to each child be a sense of wonder so indestructible that it would last throughout life. – Carlson
6. Walk to the Sunrise or the Sunset: They check us, right? They stop us, invite us to a new day and often bring us the deep breath we need.
How do you add pizzazz to your otherwise routine day?
Wind Kisses, Donna